Information collected by U1GAME.HK and how to deal with it
After you register and play a mobile game owned by U1GAME.HK, U1GAME.HK will collect all your behaviors in the game, including but not limited to account registration, role game behaviors, consumption behaviors, etc. U1GAME.HK only provides users Internal research is conducted on the number, preferences and behaviors of users; this research is based on the analysis of the total behavior of all users, and does not analyze individual users.
If you browse the website of U1GAME.HK or some partners' webpages and participate in certain promotional activities or bonus games, U1GAME.HK will collect the personal information you enter, including but not limited to the information provided by your registered membership service . These information may be used to send event gifts or to notify you of winning prizes, or when you use the related membership services of U1GAME.HK, U1GAME.HK will ask for your name, address, date of birth, ID number, and contact phone number. And other information to facilitate U1GAME.HK to identify your identity and provide you with more accurate and effective service content.
The personal data obtained by U1GAME.HK is only used by U1GAME.HK internally or in accordance with the originally stated purpose and scope of use. Unless otherwise specified or in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, U1GAME.HK will not provide the information to the third party. Three people, or use it for other purposes. Unless with your prior consent or the following circumstances:
1. When requested by the judicial, police or other competent authorities based on legal procedures.
2. When safeguarding public welfare or protecting the rights and interests of U1GAME.HK or others.
3. When a member's behavior violates laws or regulations or the provisions of these terms of service
4. In an emergency, to maintain the integrity and safety of the personal, transaction content, game history, and personal information of other members or third parties.
5. Or other partners of U1GAME.HK if necessary to provide you with game services. However, this partner shall not use the information obtained for purposes outside the scope of the contract.
6. Other legal channels.
U1GAME.HK strives to ensure the security of all personal data with reasonable techniques and procedures.
Your rights to personal data
We respect your rights to personal data. The following lists your legal rights and how we protect your rights. If we cannot confirm the identity of the person, the following rules do not apply.
1. Inquiry or request access: You can inquire or access your personal data in the mobile game of U1GAME.HK, or you can contact us to exercise this right through the contact information in this policy.
2. Right of reproduction: In accordance with your request, we will provide you with a copy of the collected personal data, except in cases where it cannot be provided by law. You can also contact us to exercise this right through the contact information in this policy.
3. Right to supplement or correct: When you find that the personal data we are processing about you is wrong or incomplete, you have the right to request us to make corrections or supplements through the contact information in this policy. We will deal with and feedback in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
4. Request to stop collecting, processing or using: You have the right to request us to stop collecting, processing or using your personal data through the contact information in this policy, unless otherwise provided by law. We will deal with and give feedback in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations.
5. Right to delete: You can directly delete some specific information submitted by you in the product interface through your account, or you can contact us by canceling your account or contact us through the contact information in this policy to ask us to delete your personal material. If you share personal data on any social network or third-party platform through our service, the content will be controlled by the above-mentioned social network or third-party platform, and we cannot modify or delete the above-mentioned personal data. In addition, we may not be able to revise or delete such personal information because of the third-party information shared with us because of the use of our services (for example, you allow social network platform friends to interact with your account), because of its platform and related information Not under our control.
Other related matters needing attention
Please take good care of your password and or any personal information, and do not provide any personal information, especially your password, to anyone. Before you leave your computer or when you no longer use U1GAME.HK’s services, you must remember to log out. If you are sharing your computer with others or using a public computer, remember to close the browser window to prevent others from reading your personal information. Information or letter.
All kinds of personal information that you voluntarily disclose online, such as posting your personal information such as email and birthday in discussion areas, chat rooms, etc., may be collected and used by others. If you publish online personal information that can be read by others, you may receive emails from other organizations. Basically, you must be solely responsible for the confidentiality of your password or any member account information. Please be careful and keep your member information.
Privacy protection policy revision
U1GAME.HK reserves the right to modify and amend this policy based on actual conditions. When we have any major changes, it will be announced on our website. Please check it regularly.